Lobbying and representation
Whatever your size or business type your views matter to us.
We will give your business a voice - locally, regionally and nationally. We will champion your cause and be a platform for your ideas and concerns.
The service will:
- Ensure you are kept up-to-date with Government initiatives and other issues affecting business
- Lobby on your behalf with key decision makers
- Keep issues that are concern you (e.g. transport, business crime) in minds of policy-makers
- Gather your views and feed them back to the right people
- Represent you on various local, sub-regional or regional bodies so your views aren't ignored.
For more details on our lobbying service or to express concern about an issue, contact Mike Cartwright (pictured above) on 01274 230057 or by email.
Join the chamber
Save money, grow your business and get the support you need!
Learn the sales skills you need for business success in a series of practical, hands-on sessions
Businessplus out now
Catch-up with all the news and views from across the District with the latest issue of businessplus.